On Sunday the kids came up with a list of 23 things that they were thankful for. Thankfulness is a practice that can be life-changing. Here’s my list. There’s a bit of #holymischief in here.
1. Coco (she’s on my lap right now)
2. My church (they rock)
3. Fam and those who are like fam.
4. Having more than I need.
5. My education.
6. My health.
7. My calling.
11. Except snakes
12. The Bible (see #11 and 9)
13. Great musicals.
14. People who sing along when I randomly break out in song.
15. Matthew McConaughey, reading Green Lights. ￼
16. Matthew McConaughey, reading anything.
17. Children’s books that I have discovered as an adult that have great messages!
18. Books for grown ups too.
19. All Mexican food.
20. And chocolate.
22. And bacon.
23. People who are positive and uplifting on social media. Be one of those people.
I'd love to hear what's on your list! Please comment or message me.
Until Everyone Hears,
19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.