My mouth will tell of your righteous acts of your deeds of salvation all day long, though their number is past my knowledge. Psalm 71: 15
You know the saying. “If I had a nickel for every time you _________, I’d be rich.”
I have several things that I’d like to fill that blank in with:
1) Shane leaves his dirty socks on the living room floor
2) Dori said “NO!”
3) John slept late
4) The neighbor’s cat was in my yard taunting my dog
5) My dad asks a waitress (at any restaurant) for an F-O
6) The bathrooms at Waffle House (any location) were dirty.
7) My kids made me smile
8) My husband made me laugh
9) Someone misspelled my last name
10) Someone mispronounced my last name
But if I had even a penny for all of God’s righteous acts or deeds of salvation, I think we’d have an economic catastrophe.
God’s goodness is immeasurable both in quantity and quality. I can’t out give, out love, or out bless like God does. The best I can hope to do is reflect a little bit of His goodness and give, love and bless to the best of my ability. These are the riches that I can acquire and because of God’s righteousness we can all share in the fortune.
Until Everyone Hears,