My Misguided Prayer List
“If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You’ll get his help, and won’t be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who “worry their prayers” are like wind-whipped waves. Don’t think you’re going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open.” James 1:5 MSG
Here’s my list:
- Help me loose weight
- Help me be successful
- Help my kids stay healthy
- Help my kids with their grades
- Help my family to be happy and healthy
- Help the sick people in my church
- While we are at it, please help all sick people and people who are poor or treated unfairly
Thanks. I love you.
In regards to your list:
- Exercise and eat healthy
- Stay off Facebook
- Tell your kids to wash their hands
- Turn off the TV
- Turn off the TV, stay off Facebook, and wash your hands
- Visit the sick people in your church and next time prove to me you know their names.
- I will if you will.
Thanks. I love you too.
Until Everyone Hears,
I am catching way up reading your blog, as you can tell by the dates.
I love this! Jo